Sunday, July 8, 2012

What kind of moto person r you? When to start

What kind of motorcyle fan I am?

If you like motorcycles you are one of two available kinds. You have always liked them for as long as you can remember or you got to like them at some point in your life, you saw a race or maybe saw a friend ride, or got even luckier and rode someone elses bike to try it. I was the second kind, i was crazy for motorcycles once I reached my teen years and I kept begging and begging for my parents to get me one. My parents knew i wanted one but they waited until i was a teenager to finally give me one.



First kind of motorcycle fan, always loved motorcycles



The second kind, falling in love with motorcycles at some point in their lifes






What is the best age to start?

When I got my first motorcycle I was really grateful they did but I wished i got started on the motorcycling world a lot younger, when i started racing the kids my age had already between 5 to 10 years of solid racing experience under their belts, it was very hard to play catch up, so if you get a chance try to start as soon as you can.
I dont think there is a perfect age to start riding, it all depends on the possibilities that you have and the opportunities that come your way, but if you get a chance to get started, do it, you wont regret it.




Starting young




Starting old, its never to late


No comments:

Post a Comment